Since 2013, we have been serving our South LA community with opportunities to develop better mental health, offering yoga and mindfulness, viable trainings and education in wellness trades and creating a safe place for people to gather and celebrate with community. We are led by the people and for the people.
To build healthier lives through access of mindfulness, education and sustainability.
What We've Achieved
- Yoga & mindfulness classes 7 days a week with diverse talented teachers by donation
- Outreach programs of mindfulness and yoga training throughout the community by partnering with schools, health centers, libraries and community centers that address homelessness, mental health, and rehabilitation
- Community garden offering education on horticulture and healthy eating.
- Certified 70+ Yoga Teachers of color
- Curate and sponsor community marketplaces where local business can sell and promote their business
- Workshops, trainings, and series that directly address the needs of our community
- Panels and discussions around issues that directly effect our community