The Tree South LA Workshops

The community healing the community

The Tree South LA is donation based studio, so all the events that are co-sponsored by us, we require to be offered on a "suggested/recommended donation" model. If you'd prefer to charge a certain ticket price, please visit Events.

Hosting an event/workshop at The Tree South LA, we do a 30/70 split, where 30% of proceeds go towards the Tree and the other 70% of proceeds go to facilitator.

 
 
Rebecca front of Class.jpg

What you can expect from Sponsorship:

  • Space provided; clean, prepared, stocked

  • Use of yoga props; mats, blankets, blocks, bolsters, straps

  • Use of two tables; 1+ rectangular, 1+ square

  • Marketing ; social media, email blast(s), in-house announcement and advertisement, 4-6 week marketing plan

  • Staff support leading up to workshop with up-date(s), branding collaboration and day of event support

  • Wifi available

  • Payment rendered no later than 3 business days after event

If you are interested in hosting a workshop at The Tree, Workshop Request Form Here

Upon approval you will be asked to sign The Tree's Code of Conduct Form that must be obtained prior to workshop taking place.

Staff will be in contact with you in regards to your workshop request form, you may contact us in regards to questions you may have at info@thetreesouthla.org